In addition, the U17 World Cup and Golden Boot winner, Rhian Brewster, was also a Rainhill student.
Many of the Liverpool Academy players are also schoolboy internationals. We work closely with the FA staff from all the home nations. This ensures they are successful at international level and don’t fall behind on their school work. We have even organised for students to sit their GCSE exams whilst playing in the European Championships.
1. Raheem Sterling
2. Jerome Sinclair
3. Jordan Ibe
4. Shey Ojo
5. Tren Alexander-Arnold
6. Ben Woodburn
7. Rhian Brewster
All our Liverpool FC students have always followed a full diet of GCSEs. They all take:
• English Language
• English Literature
• Trilogy Science Biology, Chemistry and Physics – worth 2 GCSEs
• History or Geography, or a Language
• Plus 3 other GCSEs
Over many years, their examination results have been excellent. Post 16 Liverpool FC students can study A Levels or BTEC Level 3 courses or a combination of both according to ability and aptitude. Those needing to improve their GCSE English and Maths results do so.
INTEGRATION INTO SCHOOL LIFE
• Younger students are coached by LFC scholars.
• The school regularly receives cheap or free tickets for Academy games.
• We have regular use of the LFC Academy Facilities.
• Our Elite Performers get regular help and advice from Liverpool FC staff.